Job Title: Supply Planner | Location: Lagos | Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced Supply Planner to join our logistics team.
- As a Supply Planner, you will be working directly under the Supply Chain Manager where you will keep track of inventory, anticipate demand, and suggest purchases to ensure production continuity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working in logistics or supply chain management.
- Detailed knowledge of logistics and inventory management.
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Ability to identify and anticipate stock prices based on market trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and present detailed inventory reports.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Supply Planner” as the subject of the email.