Latest jobs vacancies at Supra Investments Limited November 28, 2022
Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
Our company is law abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large. Supra Investments Limited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Supra Investments Limited to build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
The specific tasks, duties, and responsibilities that majorly constitute the logistics staff job description are listed below:
- Serve as point of contact for customers on any Logistics related issues
- Collaborate with Customer service, Quality, Planning, and Purchasing to resolve issues or queries they may have
- Responsible for stocking shelves, organizing cartons, and performing inventory counts
- Follow sales order to prepare goods stated for shipment
- Responsible for all routine vehicle maintenance of the delivery truck, van, and motorcycle
- Provide support to the Sales Department in servicing clients as required
- Provide suggestions within area of responsibility to Logistics Manager as needed
- Support effective resource management and assist with the planning of work within dispatch through load creation
- Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements
- Follow procedures in processing all non-conforming goods or returns as required
- Provide support in the planning and tracking of the shipment of finished orders.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate documentation and logs to support all planned finalized orders
- Responsible for the interpretation and analysis of relevant departmental KPI’s and proffer recommendations accordingly
- Stay current with knowledge of dispatch, logistics planning, and effective supplier management
- Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the unit.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 0 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.