Sweet Nation Foods Jobs in Nigeria [2 new vacancies]
Latest jobs vacancies at Sweet Nation Foods May 2022.
Sweet Nation Foods Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty snacks to the Retail and Food-service industries.
Sweet Nation Foods Recruitment
May 2022. Data Entry Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Unit: Account & Finance
Reports to: Account Manager
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- You will report to Account manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting
- 2 – 3 years professional experience in similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven work experience as Data Entry or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Microsoft Offices ( word, excel, power point)
- Time Management
- Ability to learn fast and maintain confidentiality.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Honest and Integrity.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.