SYNLAB Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja, Rivers etc for:
- . Phlebotomist
SYNLAB offers a full range of medical laboratory services for practising doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry. The SYNLAB Group is the uncontested leader on the European market for human medicine laboratory services.
SYNLAB Nigeria, formerly PathCare Laboratories, brought excellence in medical diagnostics to Nigeria in 2004, offering quality diagnostic care to families and supporting medical professionals with specialised expertise. We are trusted by millions to provide reliable medical testing, and to deliver fast and accurate results. We were the first medical laboratory in West Africa to achieve ISO 15189 international accreditation in 2006, setting the benchmark for quality analyses in Nigeria.
SYNLAB Nigeria offers a full range of medical laboratory services for patients, practising doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry. We are part of the SYNLAB Group, the uncontested leader in the European market for medical laboratory services.
PathCare Laboratories joined the SYNLAB Group in 2017. SYNLAB through the former PathCare Laboratories is the current title holder of ‘Private Laboratory Service Provider of the Year’ in Nigeria as awarded by the Nigeria Health Excellence Awards. We have consistently achieved this honour since the maiden awards in 2014.
Job Title: Phlebotomist | SYNLAB | Location: Lagos
- To ensure phlebotomy and front desk activities are carried out effectively and efficiently
- To ensure clients receive excellent customer service in line with the organisational goals
- Diploma in Phlebotomy or Medical Laboratory Technology.
- 1 – 3 years proven experience as a Phlebotomist or Phlebotomy Technician.
- Experience with effective puncture techniques.
- Understanding of proper patient identification methods
- Knowledge of legal requirements about drawing blood, handling fluid samples and use of relevant medical equipment and material.
- Ability to use computers to enter information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to connect with various types of patients (such as children, elderly, pregnant women) and make them feel comfortable.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Marketing Executive | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Job Description
- To plan, develop and promote SYNLAB products to create awareness amongst stakeholders and customers in accordance with planned marketing initiatives as defined by the business objectives.
- To plan, develop, and implement all marketing campaigns and programmes as outlined in the annual marketing plan.
- To coordinate, liaise and manage/act as the interface between SYNLAB and external vendors where marketing outputs require the inputs of specialists in the field of marketing (public relations, media, outdoor advertising etc) as is defined by the marketing strategy.
- To ensure all marketing communication materials / souvenirs are standardised and readily available for distribution at all locations nationwide and at events.
- To plan, develop the tools and manage various database sets to facilitate marketing activities
- To manage the annual marketing plan and ensure information is up to date, accurate and in line with the business objectives at all times.
- To contribute and manage the marketing departments budget allocation and to ensure that all marketing activities remain within budget.
- To provide regular reports on marketing activities
- To design and implement tools for market studies, trend identification, trend analysis and market competitive intelligence. All data to be compiled and collated to benchmark performance and make business forecasts.
- To plan and monitor competitor behaviour as it relates to the business and marketing initiatives.
- To contribute to the development of the marketing strategy.
- To plan, develop and implement successful digital strategies across multiple platforms and business units.
- To plan, develop, implement, monitor and optimise marketing campaigns and communications across all digital platforms.
- To plan, develop and implement landing pages (synlab website or otherwise) to facilitate the effectiveness of campaigns.
- To monitor, review and optimise the user experience on the website.
- To identify trends, insights, and optimise advertising spend allocation and performance based on the insights gained.
- To plan, develop and implement conversion points and establish and optimise user funnels to automate the digital marketing sales activities.
- To work with marketing team members, external vendors, and support business unit teams to activate campaigns on time and within budget.
- To plan, develop and implement activities as they relate to SEO/SEM, database development, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns, conversion testing.
- To design, maintain and grow SYNLAB’s social media presence.
- To monitor, measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- To use strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- To collaborate with agencies and third-party vendors.
- To evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for the adoption where appropriate.
- To maintain and develop the SYNLAB brand in accordance with the brand guideline and ensure consistency across all brand touch points.
- To ensure branded digital assets (website, PathProvider, social media platforms etc) are kept up to date, that the information is credible (verified), valid and relevant.
- To ensure that brand touchpoints (signage, documentation, facilities communication tools etc) are kept up to date, that the information is credible (verified), valid and relevant.
- To plan, develop and manage the implementation of internal communications and awareness as it relates to corporate communications (including strategic objectives, mission, aims and activities).
- To support with the development of presentations and proposals as needed to ensure brand consistency as it relates to new business development and pitches.
- To plan, develop and conduct market surveys to monitor brand perception within the trading environment.
- To develop, implement and monitor loyalty programmes for clients in accordance with the brand’s positioning and strategic objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- B.A / B.Sc / HND qualifications required.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.