Title: System Integration Developer | Opening ID: 84 | Appzone Limited Location: Lagos
Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious System Integration Developer to join our Software development team!
- As a System Integration developer, you will be responsible for deploying applications (that have been certified tested) for the purposes of bug fixing, feature modification, and system restoration on production systems at client’s office location
- Write codes based on SRS document while adhering to coding standards.
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions
- Deploy applications on test and staging environments
- Ensure all application source code are stored in the central source code repository and prevent unauthorized access to prevent cases of partial or complete loss of source code
- Participate in the development of system documentation
- Provide trainings on use of the application.
- Develop and maintain integrated systems including user interface, report, and database updates
- Troubleshoot and resolve third-party integration issues.
- Ensure that client server environments meet application deployment requirements for the purpose of integration.
- Deploy applications (that have been certified tested) for the purposes of bug fixing, feature modification, and system restoration on production systems at client’s office location.
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 3+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
- 3+ years’ experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply