Title: Systems Administrator | Location: Lagos | Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
- Manage installation and configurations of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Replace relevant hardware systems parts as required and maintain optimal level of satisfaction for computer system users and identify users’ issues and recommend appropriate resolution.
- Install and manage hardware on computer systems while providing required upgrades, change orders and technical expertise for associated processes – covering OS patching/Upgrade and Software licensing installation/upgrade
- Provide system support in configuring new users’ domain and email accounts, login password resets and resolve other users’ complaints and Manage system backups and restoration of users’ data.
- Assist Engineers in technical operations while ensuring effective compliance to department/organization policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with helpdesk operations in managing hardware systems according to user requirements.
- Prepare reports for all repair activities and prepare required equipment proposals including HW request.
- Ensure data protection/security through effective use of files and folders security, firewalls, and updated anti-virus/anti-spyware applications.
- Carry out routine and effective preventive maintenance on hardware systems.
- Monitor incident compliance within SLA and resolution of all escalated tickets.
- End-User training on desktop/laptop use including team capability building.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.