Latest jobs vacancies at Taeilo
Taeillo is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
We believe our little drops of effort will make a mighty Africa by telling our African story with one piece of Furniture at a time. Our Formula is Culture + Design + Technology = Premium African Urban Furniture.
Reports to: Chief of People & Culture
- The Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors and the procurement officer to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodations, planning & scheduling in-house and external events, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Any other task assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, printers, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Taeillo
- Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method, and outcomes yourself.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online