Opening ID 33 Title SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Location Lagos State Industry Technology Work Experience 3 years and above Salary Range (per month) 200,000-300,000 City Lagos, Nigeria State/Province Lagos Zip/Postal Code 01234
• Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
• Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
• Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
• Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
• Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
• Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
• Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
• Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
• Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
• Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
•Minimum of BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
•At least 3 years related work experience.
•Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
•Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
•Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease