Latest Job vacancies at TalentPool Nigeria
TalentPool is Nigeria’s emerging human capital solutions company providing a wide range of human capital and business support solutions to businesses. We work with our clients to provide bespoke solutions and hiring that addresses core human capital challenges through talent search, training, background checks, payroll management and outsourcing. Our expertise is in supplying extraordinary candidates and exceptional service. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver results mely, meet actual business needs and yet exceed the exceptions of our client.
Jobs: TalentPool Nigeria Recruitment
January 12, 2023
Talentpool NigeriaJob Title: Procurement Officer / Storekeeper Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Requirements Candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Remuneration Salary: N60,000 / month. Benefit. Free meals, Free Accommodation, Free Medical Application… Read more here
January 12, 2023
Talentpool Nigeria – Our client is a reputable Eatery based in Lekki | Talentpool Nigeria Job Title: Cashier Location: Lekki, Lagos Principal Responsibilities Inputs sales in the system. Register sales and payments Packaging… Read more here
January 12, 2023
Talentpool NigeriaJob Title: Waiter / Waitress Location: Lagos Job Description Present menu and provide detailed information when asked about meals, portions, ingredients, etc. Take customers’ orders. Communicate orders to the kitchen staff.… Read more here
Talentpool Nigeria Job Title: Collection Officer Location: LagosWorking Days: Monday – Saturday Job Requirement Candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Remuneration Salary: N50,000 monthly (Basic) Bonus: N30,000 Upward Application Closing Date7th February,… Read more here
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
- We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers.
- We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Relationship Manager responsibilities include:
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Assisting with generating business and meeting targets
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply, and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and re contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.