Tax & Legal Officer
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
About Tax & Legal
- Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
- Business Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Services
- Government incentives
- Global Employer Services
- Tax Management Consulting
- Immigration Services
- Customs and Global Trade
- Indirect Tax Services
- Global Investment and Innovation Incentives
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Tax
- Regulatory Services
- Business Process Solutions (BPS)
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least three years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Relevant Professional Certifications required (as applicable to specific roles)
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria has more than 220,000 professionals at member firms delivering services in audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and related services in more than 150 countries and territories. Revenues for fiscal year 2015 were US$35.2 billion.
Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.The DTTL member firm in Nigeria is Akintola Williams Deloitte. Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.