Teal Harmony Jobs / Vacancies in Nigeria
Teal Harmony Job Recruitment in Nigeria
Teal Harmony is an established renovation and interior design company based in Nigeria. We provide services that are tailored to covering every aspect of your project – whether residential, commercial, corporate or your one-off design requests.
Title: Digital Marketer | ID: DM7887899 | Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full-time | Teal Harmony
- The Digital Marketer to ensure the smooth day to day running of their social media handles and all that this encompasses.
- You will be proactive and on the ball with exceptional multi-tasking abilities. Youshould have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with themarketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage company website
- Create contents for the website and all social media pages
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS / MS Degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-7 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Salary: N100,000 – N200,000 / month.
- Competitive and Negotiable
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a good Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position Title as the subject of the email.View More: Digital Marketing Jobs in Nigeria