Job Title: Team Lead, Loan Monitoring & Collateral Management | Sterling Bank Plc | Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- To proactively monitor the performance of the Bank’s Risk Assets with a view to achieving a healthy loan portfolio, minimise loan loss impairment and ensure all regulatory returns and reports are processed and submitted with zero-tolerance for sanctions/penalties. Ideal candidate will report to the Head, Credit Administration
- Carry out daily review of overdrawn account balances
- Ensure Internal and External reporting of credit status
- Effectively monitor credit facilities to ensure compliance with the Bank’s CPG and maintaining of a healthy risk asset portfolio
- Ensure periodic review of watch-listed accounts to determine classification level and recommendation of same for appropriate provisioning
- Carry out periodic review of borrowers’ credit files
- Render timely and accurate reports/returns submission to management and various regulatory Bodies
- Render CRMS to CBN and upload to other private Credit Bureau
- Advise management on the Bank’s loan portfolio and daily bookings (facility disbursement)
- Ensure timely renewal of approved credit facilities and restricting utilization of expired credit lines
- Manage Risk Assets Portfolio
- Generate CRMS, CRC and CR report for every credit customer
- Ensure training of staff on credit checks like CRMS, CR, CRC, et cetera
- Minimum of 7 years working experienced with, at least, 4 years in the banking industry relating to credit risk management.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply