Job Title: Team Lead – Procurement | Location: Lagos | SYNLAB
SYNLAB offers a full range of medical laboratory services for practising doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry. The SYNLAB Group is the uncontested leader on the European market for human medicine laboratory services.
- To ensure the annual procurement budget is in accordance with business objectives
- To ensure CAPEX/OPEX to revenue ratio is maintained within the agreed target
- To manage service level agreements (terms and conditions, technical support, etc)
- To negotiate contracts, prices and ensure goods are delivered to user department within required timeline
- To review procurement requisition forms (PRF’s) and authorize PRF’s within the budget/ return PRF’s to user departments if not within the budget allocation
- To develop and implement procurement strategy for the company
- To identify suppliers/vendors and ensure that contracts are awarded in accordance with the company’s policy
- To supervise the inspection of goods and services delivered, to ensure conformance with specifications eg. Quality, Quantity and other SLA requirements
- To purchase goods and services in the right quantity and quality, at the right time and price, for use of the organization
- To develop and review the procurement SOP’s and supporting documents in accordance with the needs of the company
- Request quotation from vendors, maintain bidders list vendor file and other relevant records needed for efficient operation of the purchasing function
- To prepare purchase orders for proof of transaction, process all supplier invoices and ensure all documents are maintained in a proper filling system
- To ensure procured goods fulfil NAFDAC requirements or applicable regulatory body standards
- Manage and co-ordinate procurement related activities for the company
- Prepare weekly inventory and procurement reports
- To ensure team development – train, motivate, and monitor.
- To ensure self-development
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.