Title: Team Lead – Real Estate Transaction Sales, Event and Media Sales (Online & Offline) | PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
type: Full time
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
Team lead, Transaction sales:
- Sales of real estate properties (Land and Estate)
- Schedule potential clients for inspection.. .Follow Up on sales leads. Supervise team members.
- Work closely with management in executing the task for the team.
Team Lead, Exhibitions:
- Market and sell exhibition stand to corporate organizations for participation in company hosted exhibitions & events·
- Identify opportunities for corporate sponsorships and strategic partnerships·
- Maximize revenue opportunities from partners and sponsors by driving sales leads and increasing sales conversions·
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with clients to ensure their needs/expectations are consistently met or exceeded on schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities·
- Maintain current knowledge of the exhibition activities within the industry and provide management with relevant information to guide decision making·
- Provide management with necessary information and suggestions to aid the successful execution of all company hosted event·
- Work with colleagues from other departments to improve work efficiency and overall service delivery to clients·
- Offer inspiration and training of team members on how to attain exhibitions sales objective and direct sales targets·
- Appraise exhibition team members, give suggestions on reward, punishment or dismissal of personnel where applicable·
- Recommend the hiring of additional staff where necessary and participate in the interview of candidates for exhibition sales·
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under-performing team members·
- Negotiate performance and prepares models to secure new business and retain existing business·
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes (CORE Values)· .
- Other duties as assigned by unit head.
- BSc / HND holders
- Experience: 3-5 years.
- Monthly salary.
- Commission on sales.
- Other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail