Job Title: Team Lead, Site Reliability (Switching) | Interswitch | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- Carry out Setups and Deployments on the Core Switching Platforms. Support the Core Switching Platforms and ensure their optimal performance.
Deployment of Applications:
- Carry out Deployments on the Transaction Switching Applications (Postilion, Powercard etc)
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of the Switching Applications
Application Environment Management:
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Switching Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet increasing demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Switching Systems.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on the Switching Applications as well as changes made
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Switching Applications
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Resource Availability management
- Process Management (Creation/Update, Gap Identification/Elimination)
- Carry out Performance Management Reviews with the Team
- Co-ordinate Productivity enhancement activities within the Team
- Academic Qualification(s): Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Professional Qualification(s): Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum (4) years relevant experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply