Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Leader
- We are looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales.
- You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.
- You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
- Ideal candidates should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Higher National Diploma minimum qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- One-the-job training
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skilful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.