Job Title: Team Leader | Location: Ibadan, Oyo| Vivo Mobile Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Vivo Mobile Nigeria (Bai Zheng Devices Limited) is a leading Communication Technology company in Nigeria.
Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development:
- Developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
Keep Informed of New Products and Services:
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, sales team leaders must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- To maintain a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
- Follow-up daily sales report and give target for .promoters
- Ensure proper training given to all the promoters.
- Every day plan market visit and analyze their product knowledge, Policies, procedure based on that give the proper training.
- Conduct Meeting on weekly basis and analyze their target, retailer support, issues then give proper solution
- Analyze the shop potential and put right promoters in right place
- Assign tasks to the team members with the best skills for the job and guide staff members to ensure the work is done well.
Recruit, Train and Coach the Sales Team:
- Assisting in the search for the best candidates and taking part in the interview process.
- Providing team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive target among them.
- Maintaining retailer relationship
- Settling the disputes of retailers on timely and immediate basis.
- Increase Retailers Productivity.
- Every month need focus model sales with guidance of Management.
- Ensure all branding materials in the shop were used properly.
- Ensure all gift items are given to concern retailer.
- Effective Utilization of Man Power / Branding / Finance Resources.
- Experience within the mobile phone industry is mandatory.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.