Team Leader (Category I) | DRS – DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions Job Location: Nigeria
Project title: Solar Nigeria 3 – Final Evaluation
Qualifications and skills required
- A Bachelor degree with a second degree (MSc or PhD) in any science related field.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 12 years of general professional working experience in renewable energy, natural resources management projects.
Specific professional experience
- The expert should have 8 years of experience in evaluation of EU and donor funded projects in the area of renewable energy, natural resources management as demonstrated by 4 successful assignments as team lead;
- Experience in formulation of public off-grid energy interventions;
- Experience with European Union Framework contract for EU external actions is required;
- Experience in evaluating off-grid energy access project would be a strong advantage;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to constructively interact with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in Nigeria or West Africa will be an added advantage.
- English Language.
The indicative start date: 23/11/2020
Number of working days: 30
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to [email protected], under the title: DRS ref. number 10849.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client’s procedures.
Application Closing Date
Oct 18, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here for more information