Title: Team Member, Business Office Audit | Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Annual Audit Planning.
- Management of Audit Plan/Calendar.
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Conduct Policy Awareness, Fraud Assessment, and Sensitivity in visited BOs & Ad hoc Assignments
- Functionally reports to: Team Lead, Business Office Audit
- Administratively reports to: Team Lead, Business Office Audit
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply