Latest jobs vacancies at Technext.ng December 3, 2022
Technext.ng is the go-to site for Tech News, Reviews and Insightful Analysis in Nigeria. We publish Technology and business-related content with a deliberate emphasis on the African narrative and the desire to mirror the impact of technology on the continent.
We help our audience see beyond the headlines by following the s, getting the details, revealing what is in-between the lines and pointing out what is evident but not glaring. Our goal is to positively influence our society broadly and our readers and industry stakeholders personally.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time (Hybrid)
- Create well-researched content in line with the Company’s style guide;
- Follow strictly the editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the Editorial team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Cover events based on request as determined by the Editor;
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content;
- Provide timely CARE feedback and cooperate with the Editorial team;
- Meet daily,weekly and monthly set target as communicated by Editor;
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines;
- Communicate and cooperate with the editorial and other team members to achieve set goals;
- Develop relatable content for diverse platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs;
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement;
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Research stories and share suggestions from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.