Job Title: Technical Capability Development Trainee
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Trainee
Job Grade: 2
Internally Relates with: Engineering; Production; Managers
Externally Relates with: Regulatory Agencies; Customers
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Display of a high level of desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability to varying work demands with the highest level of discipline and trust.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed on time and to specification.
- Exemplify the TGI Core Values
- Contribute measurably to the achievement of production target for the duration of program.
- Perform any other duties as scheduled by the Line Manager.
- Ensure you adhere to all require as concerns the policies on quality and food safety in achieving overall set objectives.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing and using data.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- First Degree (B.Sc. / B.Tech. / B.Eng. or HND) with minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any of the following disciplines: (i) Food Technology (ii)Production Engineering (iii)Mechanical Engineering (iv)Electrical Engineering.
- Maximum 1 year post NYSC work experience.
- Passion for learning and growth.
- Not more than 28 years as at 31st December, 2022
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online