Title: Technical Head, Power Plant | PTK Consulting Limited
- Management and Monitoring of the Power Generation Operations and Maintenance Vendor
- Directs engineering activities associated with electric generating units, engines powering such generating units, emission control systems, switchgears, cooling systems, operation parameter, water treatment, plant protection, control systems, monitoring, modifications and improvements
- Manages environmental and regulatory compliance
- Directs activities of contractors, consultants, and vendors and oversees contract compliance
- Prepares and directs preparation of specifications and requests for plant equipment
- Reviews detailed drafting and engineering calculating work
- Studies means and methods of securing new plant technology
- Directs, assigns and evaluates power generation work
- Effectively recommends disciplinary action as needed up to and including termination.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or other applicable Engineering field.
- Up to 5 years relevant work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the management of the planning, construction and operation of a gas and diesel fired electricity power plant
- Ability to manage the design, construction, operation and expansion of a power plant
- Knowledge of the selection and procurement of materials to be used in the construction and management of a gas and diesel fired electricity power plant.
- In depth knowledge of the electricity industry Standards, Recommendations, Specifications and Legislation relevant to the construction and operation of electricity power plant.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using “Technical Head, Power Plant” as the subject of the email.