Job Title: Technical Instructor (Mechanical) – Cement |Ref Number: Instructor-ACAD – 001 | Dangote Group
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Responsible for training coordination and instructional activities, including leading, mentoring, and coaching of trainees in field workshop practices.
- Develop and implement curriculum in mechanical workshop practice.
- Develop, lead, and conduct practical workshop instructions for the vocational trainees.
- Teach mechanics, engineering drawing, mechanical calculations, machine designs, tribology and basic mechatronic.
- Supervises trainees through workshop tasks.
- Coaches trainees on workshop practices.
- Evaluate trainees’ skills in workshop practices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations effectively.
- Prepares and deliver accurate report on training activities routinely and timely.
- Identify and address all trainees’ welfare issues timely.
- Ensure uninterrupted workshop supplies and consumables.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering from reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years cognitive experience in training / instructional activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Science and Mechatronic,
- Hands-on and practical skills in mechanical workshop practices.
- Ability to teach mechanics, engineering drawing, mechanical calculations, machine designs, tribology and basic mechatronic.
- Good knowledge of identification, composition, characteristics and behavior of metals and alloys.
- Ability to demonstrate proper use of mechanical workshop tools and equipment
- Ability to operate typical mechanical workshop machines and hand-tools.
- Ability to carry out welding and fabrication techniques.
- Ability to formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Conversant with typical plant maintenance schedule and implementation.
- Ability to carry out mechanical faults diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply