Job Title: Technical Lead, Mobile Financial Services | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
About the Job
- Technical Lead, Mobile Financial Services (MFS) is a solution architecture/project management role responsible for delivery and support of applications, tools, and utilities to support the Airtel MFS operation and commercial initiatives.
- Individual would be responsible for end-to-end technical oversight of Airtel MFS platforms, i.e., responsible for delivery, integration, maintaining uptime, enhancements as per Business requirements, and Support of Airtel MFS Applications in a managed service environment.
- The position combines blend of business and technical proficiency to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest level and in line with business expectation.
- Individual should be equipped enough to create blueprints of solutions, implementation road map, enterprise solutions planning and design, and deployment of best practice skillset (Platform, Technology and People) to attain any project successes.
- The holder of the role must demonstrate the ability to work with third-party vendors and systems integration partners, especially being meticulous with requirement gathering, planning, prioritization, and delivery based on agreed timelines.
- Experience in Core Banking Implementation and Integration and digital channels would be an added advantage
- Graduate Degree
- BSc Computer Science or related discipline
- Project management certification would be an advantage
- 8 to 10 years of IT experience
- At Least 4-5 years system operations experience
- At Least 3-4 years system Solution architecture experience is required.
- Experience working in a Financial Technology environment with necessary experience and knowledge working on financial platforms.
- Experience working for a Telecommunications company, Enterprise company or Billing/ CRM vendor in a Business Analysis role.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes, and markets
- Impact (and relative importance) of IT in telecoms today and in the future
- Experience in Core Banking Implementation and Integration would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply