Job Title: Technical Records Officer
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Team Lead Technical Records
- To ensure recording, preservation, controlling, archiving and retrieving of continous airworthiness records and delivery documents
- Administer all aircraft technical records and associated archives as per regulatory requirement.
- Filing and maintaining required logbooks for aircraft, engines and components.
- Recording and preservation of pertinent data on aircraft and components.
- Recording and preservation of pertinent data on defect.
- Arranging aircraft records in a manner and in position allowing for easy access and retrieval.
- To keep an accurate and up to date record of flying hours and cycles of each aircraft in the relevant logbooks.
- Review the completed tech log pages, work orders and associated paper works received from maintenance stations and ensure that the paperworks are complete
- in all respect and meets the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all continued airworthiness records are verified in all respects and that contained information is updated into computer system on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate records of all checks, services and maintenance or repair activities are created and maintained for future inspection by aviation authorities
- To check work pack returned against record for completeness and for proper certification.
- Ensure continued airworthiness records are backed up regularly and stored
- independently and maintained in good condition.
- To issue technical logbooks to each aircraft and keep completed copies filed.
- To file and retain completed work pack in the relevant aircraft files.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Minimum Educational Qualification / Experience
- Diploma or equivalent in related fields with 2 years relevant experience as a technical records officer in an airline or MRO environment.
- Logical thinking.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with Ability to cope well under pressure and available on call to support user departments as needed.
- Good English, written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical equipments
- Clear and concise reporting
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Methodical worker with ability to selfcheck work.
- Able to prioritize work and operate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of working assiduously to meet deadlines.
Criteria of Assessment:
- With Team Lead technical records and review of appraisal
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Technical Records Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.