Job Title: Tele-Loan Recovery Officer | Location: Ilupeju, Lagos | BFree
Employment Type: Full-time
BFree was founded by digital lending professionals that were deeply unsatisfied with the established debt recovery practices in Nigeria. Debt recovery is a painful process for both companies and individuals with lots of negative user experience. We are here to revolutionize the process using an integrated, data-driven recollection approach to identify and recover funds from delinquent customers.
- We are looking for Female Loan Recovery Officers to maintain a complete debt collection portfolio, and work with delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND experienced in Banking or any financial field that deals with debt recovery is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only female candidates should apply.