Job Title: Telesales Executive | CredPal | Location: Yaba, Lagos
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
- We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
- The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
- You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
- Sales conversion.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to the company’s products and services.
- Processing all customer requests accordingly.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Preferred Qualification & Requirements
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Management Sciences or related field.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Telesales preferably in the financial services industry.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Basic excel skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online