Lopterra | Title: Telesales Officer (Immediate ) | Code: LPT/D/TSO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company that aims to continuously partner with businesses both large, medium or small by rendering professional services that enhances business operations either by provision of competent talents or by competence development or management systems implementation.
- Cold call prospects and contact existing customers to initiate sales
- Use a consultative sales approach to help inbound customers make purchasing decisions and up-sell
- Facilitate online sales via the website and all other sales points.
- Educate customers onproducts available and navigate them through available payment options.
- Follow up with all aspects of each sale until the products are delivered to the customer’s and customer is fully satisfied.
- Provide feedback that can be useful to optimize sales process.
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Responsible for closing sales deals over the phone where possible and maintaining good customer relationships
- Update contacts database/mailing list by collating leads from all marketing channels
- Track and document customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
Meet minimum performance indicators:
- 160 dials per day
- 75 conversations per day
- 20 sales per week
- Minimum of a OND / HND / BSc. in Communications or Business Administrations.
- At least 1 year experience cold calling or customer service
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Excellent in selling or influencing others
- Must be able to demonstrate the affinity, drive, passion and tenacity for sales.
- Problem solver
- Experience using CRM software
- Speaks clearly and listens more than talks
- Experience using Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Be proactive and independent; require little supervision
- Above average IT skills
- N45,000.00 per month. Salaries will be adjusted upward after successful completion of probation and satisfactory performance.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Code as email subject.
Note: Your application may be ignored if Code is not used as email subject.