Title: Telesales Representative | Location: Yaba, Lagos | PrepClass Nigeria | Type: Contract
PrepClass Nigeria is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale, and impact.
- We are currently recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe PrepClass services, in order to persuade potential clients to engage our Tutor’s services.
- Call prospective clients from operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Obtain client information such as name, email address, learner details, class details, and entering orders into CRM.
- Engage prospective leads via Whatsapp, Email, and cold calls to follow-up until the deal is closed
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Meeting sales quota
- A fast learner with, good command of the English language, and positive vibes
- HND, OND or a University degree with 0-2 years work experience
- Must possess excellent communication and phone skills, patience, a persuasive and persistent nature, and great typing skills.
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems
- Good knowledge of the Hausa Language will be a plus
- Proximity to living in Yaba, Lagos.
NGN45,000 – 50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply