Title: Teller | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Type: Full-time | Gemstone Microfinance
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw money
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers
- Identify and resolve customer needs
- Ensure quality services to customer needs
- Sell financial products and services to customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Process and perform daily bank transaction
- Accept customer deposit loan payment
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business with an emphasis in Finance, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a teller or in a related field preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Demonstrated ability to use a calculator and a computer
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Experience with financial institution software systems preferred
- Cash handling, customer service, and/or sales experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.