Job Title: Teller Intern | Workforce Group | Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- OND / HND in any discipline (Minimum of Lower Credit).
- Not more than 28 years.
- Attractive & Good looking.
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Service Orientation.
The candidate will enjoy HMO benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online