Latest jobs vacancies at Tellex Group
Tellex Group is a U.S.-based full-service consulting firm that offers business solutions to our client’s customer service, marketing, operations, management, public relations, and human resources needs.
Tellex Group Job Vacancies
Customer Service Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: 6h per day, Monday – Saturday
- We are seeking a qualified BDC Virtual Assistant to help us coordinate all incoming customer requests, search for potential sales leads, book appointments for the showroom, and act as the first point of contact for customers.
- To be successful as a BDC Virtual Assistant, you should have a knack for marketing and sales.
- Top candidates will be professional and personable individuals, with a passion for great customer service.
- You will also contribute to building our reputation as a company that offers outstanding customer support for Automotive Dealerships.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries.
- Report customer details and comments in our system.
- Schedule appointments and follow up with any no-show customers.
- Maintain thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our products.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers and treat all clientele with courtesy and respect. Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Ensuring potential customers are aware of any promotions.
- Assist with various other tasks at the dealership.
Skills and Qualifications
- College Degree or a relevant Diploma. (a plus but not required)
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Advanced or Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of American slang, dialects, and on-trend phrases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or similar customer support role.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in English to: [email protected] using “Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new DE Operator!” (e.g. Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new BDC Representative!) as the subject of the mail.