Latest job vacancies at Temilolu Adamolekun & Co
At Temilolu Adamolekun & Co (TAC), our approach is based on the simple analogy that the success of our clients equates to our success as well and this is our guiding principle in every transaction. Over the years, we have built the capability and experience in providing legal services in different areas that encompass all conceivable areas of business endeavour and individual interests in which legal advice and representation are commonly sought in Nigeria.
Our strength lies in the team of highly enthusiastic and experienced legal practitioners. We have succeeded in delivering qualitative legal services by providing innovative, client oriented and cost-effective legal solutions; thereby building enduring and fulfilling relationships with our clients. We deliver world class legal services with the highest ethical standards to our clients, including the so many cases handled Pro Bono. We continue to maintain our distinguishing features of quicker response and turnaround time on briefs and matters generally, while maintaining constant flow of information with our clients.
Jobs: Temilolu Adamolekun & Co (TAC) Recruitment
September 28, 2023
December 28, 2022
Temilolu Adamolekun & Co (TAC)Job Title: Front Desk Officer Locations: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description As the Front Desk Officer, you are the face of the firm and as such,… Read more here
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Front Desk Officer, you are the face of the firm and as such, it is your responsibility to ensure all visitors of the firm are warmly received, welcomed and attended to.
- You should also be a repository of information about the firm; you are to respond swiftly to all enquiries about the firm.
- Receive and welcome all visitors to the firm. Ensure they fill the visitors form at the reception area.
- Man the Front Desk at all times; ensure the area is tidy and well-kept at all times.
- Ensure front office desk, storage cupboards and any other table at the front office are always clean, not littered and properly arranged.
- Receive and log all phone calls.
- Escalate all complaints and requests within 24 hours.
- Document and track all complaints.
- Support in ensuring the office is working to optimal levels.
- Be up to date with bills and fees for services and communicate such to the Office Manager as required.
- Ensure all workmen entering the facility are properly identified.
- Ensure to work directly with the Office Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Candidates should be able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date