Job Title: Terminal/Station Officer | Transport Services Limited (TSL) | Location: Lagos
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
- Manage daily bus operations and personnel at bus stations and terminals in accordance with the TSL fleet operating plan.
- Oversee the facilities at bus stations to ensure proper maintenance.
- Oversee the validation and invalidation of passenger tickets.
- Ensure accurate head count of bus passengers.
- Oversee adherence to bus schedules.
- Attend meetings regarding bus stations.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and mandatory safety checks, and participate in risk assessments.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all relevant passenger information materials are current, available in good quality and posted within the bus station.
- Respond to passenger complaints and enquiries.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position, and as required by management.
- Minimum of a BSC/HND certification.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Transportation or Logistics industry
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply