Dragnet Solutions | Job Location -Lagos | Job Title: Test Center Administrator
Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria’s foremost recruitment firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative ‘talent identification and screening solutions’ suited to both the workplace and education space.
We are the leading provider of Computer Based Testing (CBT) solutions that has evolved to include simulation software with a phenomenal array of data for predicting role suitability, motivations, learning styles and identifying talent gaps.
We continue to deliver reliable and innovative services to our clients who cut across the diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, FMCG, Banking & Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas. We take pride in our focus on objectivity, transparency, quality and client/customer satisfaction in delivering our solutions.
We believe that the provision of excellent services to clients and customers and enabling our employees to grow by providing great benefits and delightful work experience, Dragnet Solutions will continue to excel in its positioning as the standard in screening.
We are seeking to recruit a Test Center Administrator.The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will serve as the face of Dragnet in test centres around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc in any discipline
- A Female is preferred due to gender balance
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
Working days/hours(s): Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-5pm.
Must be willing to work Saturdays.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply