The British Council | Job Title: Test Day Coordinator | Job Location: Kano, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
Pay band: 4
Contract type: Locally Engaged
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams within a specified location. The role holder will manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship and performance.
- They will co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer (candidate) communication directly or through customer services. Post holder will be the point of contact for Venues/Venue Supervisors on the day.
- This role will be required to work test days which will involve weekend work as part of the contracted hours.
- You will work closely with Operations staff colleagues to ensure exam registration and paper delivery are in place for test day and oversight on post-test activities.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to demonstrate that they meet the required standard through the APTIS test which will be administered as part of the recruitment and selection exercise
- University degree in any subject
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained.
- Experience working in Exams
- Experience of supporting on delivery of computer-based exams
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2020.
Method of Application: Click here to apply
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.