Tetra Tech Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Latest Tetra Tech Jobs and Recruitment in Nigeria. May, 2022
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With more than 20,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems
Job Title: Administration / Office Manager | Locations: Kano & Katsina | Tetra Tech
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
- The Administrative Manager known as the Office Manager oversees and coordinates the organization’s administrative functions and general workflow.
- The Manager will supervise staffs, facilitate company-wide communication and develop procedures to ensure safe and efficient workplace.
Key Roles and Duties
- Develop, review & coordinate the overall administrative support functions for the organization, in terms of services, supplies and consumables.
- Ensure the office is fully functional and suitable for staff members to operate with maximum efficiency.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, staff handbooks, travel and recruitment policies.
- Provide administrative support for all departments, liaising with procurement department in respect of travels, allocation of office resources equipment and supplies to the organization.
- Ensure the effective flow of communication (policies, procedures, and information) within the organization.
- Manage & supervise administrative team; define expectations, provide leadership and technical support as needed.
- Work with management to update and implement the company’s development strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Management Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts and the Humanities.
- Basic knowledge in Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Should possess a working knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and confidential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, optimistic, flexible and a good listener.
- Ability to work within deadlines and achieve targets.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment and organisational culture.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one Document (MS Word or PDF) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.