Latest the Cans Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria September, 2021
The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa.
Job Title: Head of Communications | The Cans | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
- The CANs is recruiting a Head of Communications who will oversee the external communications of the organization. The individual will be responsible for driving the communication strategy of the revenue generating units of The CANs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take the lead in writing strategic content for the organization
- Ensure all external communications and messages support business objectives
- Lead The CANs communications team consisting of a Community Manager, Communications Officer and Communications Interns
Who We Want
We are looking for someone who can tick the following boxes:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of experience in internal and external communication
- Strong experience of social media tools and techniques
- Excellent Project management, presentation and Organizational skills
- An excellent writer with strong communication skills
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a convincing application on why they are the best person for the job and why they would love to join The CANs family to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.