The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Our objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. We believe the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
Founded by African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, and representing his personal commitment to creating a new generation of entrepreneurs, through his investment company, Heirs Holdings, the Foundation is active in all 54 African countries.
Our mission is implemented through our programmes, research, communities, advocacy and convenings, including the annual TEF Forum, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in Africa, and TEFConnect, Africa’s digital hub for entrepreneurs. The Foundation leverages its strong relationships in the public, private and development sectors to drive its mission of cr
The Tony Elumelu Foundation | Title: Communication Executive | Company Name: The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications | Location: Lagos
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Communications
- Public Relations
- Implement a 360-degree PR & Comms strategy to engage with and shape audience perception of our brands across all stakeholder level
- Shape public perception of the brand through content creation such as press releases, interviews, etc; media monitoring and media engagement
- Content Writing
- Place op-eds, memos, newsletters and other communication tools on globally ranked media channels to promote the brand to specific audiences.
- Media Relations & Media Management
- Create initiatives to increase our engagement with leading regional and global journalists, platforms and media community to keep them engaged and involved, and increase our media allies.
- Internal Communications
- Engage internal audience through a variety of activities to keep them informed, engaged and involved.
- Media Placement, Sponsorships & Barter
- Identify and negotiate placements of our alumni stories and thought leadership content across leading third-party channels globally
- Media Monitoring
- Monitor traditional media channels to highlight positive sentiment and tackle crisis as it happens
- Write and produce content that promotes TEF alumni and mentors, as well as partnership stories
Candidates should possess necessary qualification
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply