Title: Ticketing Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time | Sanddriana Travels
Sanddriana Travels is a world class, innovative and customer focused Travel Management Company. She was incorporated under the COMPANIES ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 in March 2011 (RC 940125). We have worked hard to cultivate an unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
Since 2011, the company has grown from a standing start to the point where it now enjoys enviable status in the travel industry. Despite our size and strength in the market place, we essentially remain a compact, tightly run, entrepreneurial company with an informal management style. Sanddriana Travels is immensely independent. Our remarkable success can be explained in part by our cast-iron policy of offering completely impartial, well-researched advice to travellers. We are committed to placing the interest of customers first, every time.
This means securing the best possible value without compromising quality, service or convenience. We also operate in a serene environment that ensures growth of our staffs in every aspect of their lives hence enabling effectiveness of each staff member on the job. All Sanddriana staffs are trained to deliver top quality travel solutions at the lowest possible cost.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Must have at least 1 year working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- Ability to use GDS (Amadeus).
- N50,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.