Title: Ticketing Officer | Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) | Location: Lagos
Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services.
- Handling ticketing & reservations for customers.
- Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel, i.e. reconfirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmation, booking / reservation etc..
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquires regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices.
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company.
- Diploma / OND / HND in related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is an advantage.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.