Latest job vacancies at TikTok Nigeria
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Jobs at TikTok Recruitment
October 6, 2022
September 1, 2022
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Distribution, SSA | TikTok Job ID: L2867Location: LagosCategory: Marketing – Business developmentJob Level: Experienced About the team Distribution Partnerships are a critical means by which… Read more here
Content Partnerships Manager – Lifestyle & Education
Job ID: F6956
Category: Operations User ops
About the Job
- The Content Partnerships Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa will be responsible for implementing strategy and spearheading localisation to grow the lifestyle and education vertical. The vertical includes categories like fashion, beauty, food, travel, motivation, and other instructional content.
- This position can be based in South Africa, Nigeria, or Kenya
- Acquire, onboard, and foster strong relationships with content partners.
- Negotiate and execute partner agreements to unlock differentiated outcomes through partnerships.
- Develop a comprehensive localised approach to drive partner development and growth, focusing on PGC/PUGC (top publishers, public figures).
- Use data and experience to define unique strategies to suit local market needs.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the performance of local content partners.
- Deliver account performance reviews for top partners to drive performance and growth and build strategic alignment.
- Increase publisher content quality, platform engagement, and audience growth, as well as analyze individual and overall creator performance.
- Use creative thinking for campaign ideation and to enhance the quality of the content.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with a minimum of 4+ years in an external facing partner role or creator facing experience in TV/media or Internet, working with talent and content creators.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, negotiating, and executing content partnerships. This is not an advertising, or sales role.
- Keen interest in lifestyle and education across Sub-Saharan Africa and the ability to influence others in the space.
- Existing relationships with a network of top creators, influencers, brands, publishers, institutions, and content partners within categories such as fashion, beauty, food, travel, motivation, and other instructional content lead them towards partnership.
- Deep understanding of the publisher and creator landscape.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable providing partner support over the phone, email/web, and in-person.
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to business needs and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
- Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
- At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
- We are passionate about this and hope you are too.