Latest jobs vacancies at TLScontact September 26, 2023.
At TLScontact, we work with governments from around the world to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Our core expertise, built up in visa processing, enables us to apply our secure processing experience to a wide range of government and citizen services, both abroad and in-country. Harnessing technology, we support governments in their digital transformation, helping to improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
September 26, 2023. Operations Agent
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Provide client service excellence to customers: receive customers and answer to their enquires
- Querying and ensuring customers provide all required documents as stipulated in the checklist
- Offer Added Value Services (AVS) services to clients
- Confer with customers (by telephone or fact to face) to provide information about services
- Advice on applicable service fees and/or Added Value Services (AVS), collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Addressing Grievance Problems
- Escalate the problem to Supervisor
- Audit and ensure all required documents are filled
- Obtain and examine all relevant information/documents presented by customers
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors
- Escalate the quality control error to Operations Supervisor
- Arrange and file applicant documents as stipulated in the playbook and the process notes
- Participate security related trainings
- Follow security related requirements when fulfilling the responsibilities of this position
- Report security incidents to the Supervisor when detected
- Maintain a clean desk/workstation always
- Maintain floor order from customers at all-time
- Support the provision of healthy and safe working environment through good inter personal and team practices
- Attends daily meeting. Immediately inform management of any problems or issues related to daily work and regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client service
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly demeanor at all times
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. E.g: Operations Agent – ABV (for Abuja applications) or Operation Agent – LOS (for Lagos Applications).
Note: Applications without proper subject will not be contacted.