Title: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 | Location: Lagos | Workforce Group
- The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Resourcing, the Recruitment and Assessment arm of Workforce Group.
- The Programme connects employers to a league of extraordinary pre-screened, selected and accessed top 5% of fresh graduate trainees across various disciplines.
- The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a highly curated selection programme set to be one of the most value-adding job and career events in Nigeria, emphasising bridging the gap between employers and top talents.
- The past editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee programme, which started in 2017, has featured several top organisations such as Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa, Reckitt Benckiser, Leadway Assurance and Honeywell Group.
Young, bright, self-driven, result-oriented individuals matching the criteria below are eligible to apply:
- Not more than 26 years by December 31st, 2021.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in any Engineering, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Commercial or IT related courses.
- Completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply