TradeDepot Job and Recruitment in Nigeria – Lagos, Delta, Anambra, Rivers, Akwa Ibom etc
TradeDepot enables manufacturers and key distributors keep their brands in stock on the shelves of millions of retail stores across Africa and other emerging markets. You bring the assets, We’ll bring the rest Deploy your choice of branded or unbranded vehicles (vans, tricycles, etc) into the TradeDepot fleet.
We provide everything else: trained and fulfilment certified drivers, management and maintenance of the assets, daily trip management, and tons of new customers and sales. The TradeDepot Advantage Reach more stores, grow your business Every 3 minutes, a new retail store gets activated on the TradeDepot network.
Get your products on the shelves of many more outlets and watch your business grow Available 24-7 to Retail Stores Through our B2B eCommerce Platform, your products are available for retail stores to order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No more ‘stock-outs of your product at retail locations It’s cost-effective and simple. Pay as you go—you are charged for monthly running costs of the assets and a margin for orders we fulfil. No extra charge for high volume bulk deliveries to premium retailers on our “Subscribe and Save” plan
January 2022. Warehouse Supervisor
TradeDepot | Job Ref: UCQXX0Z4FK | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full Time
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining an accurate stock levels as per budgetary guidelines and in compliance to the standard operating procedures.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and regularly monitoring key aspects of supplier performance.
- Improving overall inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting achieved by ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- You have at least 2 year experience ideally as a Warehouse & Distribution or Inventory Manager within FMCG.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: N2,400,000 – N3,000,000 Annually.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »