Title: Trainee Back Office Credit Officer | AB Microfinance Bank | Ref Code: TBOCO/SWTS/JUL/2021 | Location: South West Region, Nigeria | Anambra
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced BOCO
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline or Students seeking a place for Industrial attachment (SIWES)
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- At least 1 year working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.