Job Title: Trainee Customer Executive | Job Location: Ketu / Ojo, Lagos | Laundryspecial | Employment Type: Full-time
Laundryspecial is a tech-enabledstartup that is disrupting the laundry industry in Nigeria. Laundryspecial provides on-demand professional laundry and dry-cleaning service that is stress-free, timely and affordable with a quality guarantee.
With the help of technology, Laundryspecial is able to bridge the gap between affordability and professional laundry and dry-cleaning service.
- The person for this role, aided by the C.O.O will be responsible for meeting with new and existing customers as the face of the business.
- He/ She will be in charge of the scheduled pickup and delivery of customer items.
- He/ She will work closely with the C.O.O to ensure a good follow up on every customer order and detailing for each and every item.
- He/ She will work closely with the C.O.O to ensure accurate analytics to remind customers about their laundry needs and ensure they are always satisfied.
- He/ She will work closely with the Factory Manager and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure every detail about each and every item of every customers are well communicated, as well as a good follow up to ensure they are perfectly done and delivered timely.
- The person must possess a minimum of OND in any field.
- He/ She must be a good listener, well behaved, patient, resilient, punctual and able to work well under pressure.
- He/ She must possess a Can-do spirit and able to preach the gospel of the startup everywhere.
- He/ She must be a fast learner and highly trainable.
- He/ She must know how to drive carefully with a valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with Lagos routes is an added advantage.
- Accommodation and feeding/ feeding allowance will be provided.
- Good remuneration with incentives based on performance.
- Trainings including support to ensure the individual further his/ her education.
- Great opportunity to rise to the position of Customer Care Manager in a short period with good remuneration and more benefits.
Application Closing Date
12th Febuary, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]yspecial.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.