Job Title: Trainee Sales Officer | Dayntee farms Limited (DFL) | Location: Kwara | Employment Type: Full Time
- To contribute to the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives by providing support in merchandising of the company’s products (frozen chicken, day-old-chicks, culled birds) and administration of the sales department.
- Assist in vending and merchandising of company’s products (frozen chicken, day-old-chicks, culled birds) towards the attainment of HQ sales targets.
- To arrange and partake in product transportation and deliveries to respective customers or regions.
- Actively participate in Cold-Room Coordination vis-à-vis; Proper management of the sales floor, Onloading and Offloading activities as assigned by the Sales coordinator.
- Proper stock taking before commencement of daily operations at designated locations
- Attend to customer’s enquiries/complaints on products and services delivery and reporting timely to appropriate quarters where necessary to maximize satisfaction and repeat purchases
- Promote sales of company’s products by engaging in periodic sales drive/call to prospective and existing clients using persuading and influencing techniques
- Collating order, confirming prices, product requirements of prospective and existing customers
- Keeping accurate record of sales records, file management and customer’s sales data vis-a-vis; name, location, contact, purchase order, payments, receivables as assigned.
- To assist in processing of claims, coordination of invoices and travels for the recommendation / approval of the Sales coordinator.
- Carry-out other functions that may be assigned to you by sales coordinator or the management from time-to-time in attainment of the department goals.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Professional Certifications are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 0-2 years cognate experience.
Skills / Competencies Requirements:
- Good stress tolerance skill (i.e Make minor mistake in difficult situations; provides results of good quality when work is intense)
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills (Timely respond to customer needs, listens attentively and ask questions to obtain extensive information about customer’s needs)
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skill
- Good work quality and reliability (transactional processing and reporting accuracy, collection and maintenance of accurate customer data and good service ambassador).
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.