Job Title: Fleet Officer | Locations: Ogun & Cross River | Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
- Report on daily Truck entry and exit as well as tractor report with respect to trailer matching and its sustainability.
- Responsible for real-time data gathering, proactive communication and on time escalation to the business where asset owners become non-responsive on matters of unavailable accessories, documents, and fuel.
- Check all repair carried out to ensure completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments.
- Maintain a complete inventory system, recording all maintenance equipment: gasoline, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Monitors user units (DFG and F&C) by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications.
- Ensure trucks are fit to load upon repairs and maintenance by the workshop team.
- Deliver in line with agreed service level agreement with the internal customers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering, or any other related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply