Latest jobs vacancies and careers in Transsnet Media – Vsikt GroupSeptember 30, 2022
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online s to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
September 30, 2022 Comedy Content Operator
Transsnet Media | Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Search and analyze comedy content / creators that are suitable for Vskit and Vstatus in Nigeria.
- Manage comedy talents in Nigeria, ensure the quality and quantity of talents’ content
- Help training talents and increase their followers
- Assist daily comedy operations such as content analysis, performance analysis, organize challenges/events
- Conduct comedy research and follow the latest comedy trends
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of work experience
- Have a deep understanding of comedy content/creators in Nigeria.
- Have experience shooting and editing comedy content.
- Experience in running social media accounts is preferred.
- Fluent English speaker. Able to communicate in English and understand English content or documents. Fluent in Igbo is preferred.
- Good at interpersonal communication and team management Have a personal computer with decent internet connection. Can be reached online during work time
- Proficiency in office software(excel,word) and familiar with basic statistics and data analysis
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28 February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.